Your Life Your Journey and Your Happiness
We all want to be happy, and our lives to be filled with happiness and laughter. If we are not content with our lives now we often have a goal for the future and we believe that happiness will come when we get that goal.
The majority of people are always searching for happiness.
Happiness will not come when you reach your goal. Happiness is right here now in front of you, it’s in the everyday things you do, the people you meet, your environment.
Why are so many people searching for happiness and not seeing it? Happiness is a state of mind and it is how you view life. Stop searching for happiness and start making your own happiness.
My tips for being happy?
- Have a positive mindset and look at the glass half-full instead of half-empty.
- Ring a friend you haven’t seen in a long time
- See the good around you – it is there around all of us, appreciate nature
- Set aside your ego and stop trying to control things that you have no control over
- Make a point of doing things that you really love, going for a walk, reading etc. whatever you like
- Keeping away from negative people
- Not getting involved in negative conversations – walking away from them or trying to change them to be more positive
- Doing something good for somebody every day
- Look for the good in everything you do
- Eat a balanced diet and exercise regularly
Being happy is a continual process and you always need to work on it, it is life enhancing and will make a huge difference to your life and those around you.
Start now and make a note of what makes you happy now!
If you want the help of a life coach contact me
Image courtesy of Stuart Miles at FreeDigitalPhotos.net